We represent property owners and Landlords within Etobicoke, founded in 1850, with a population of over 365,000 people.
Lets Get in Touch!
Property Management Services
Below is a list of services that our owners can expect from RentCore Property Management.
- Tenant Selection – thorough screening process includes credit checks, employment verification, personal references, previous landlord communication.
- Lease Administration – includes lease preparations, renewals and termination
- Revenue Management – processing of all rents/funds collected each month in a timely manner
- Reporting Statements – monthly and yearly income and expense statements
- Owner Representation – Represent Owner at all Condominium General and Special Meetings
- Periodic suite inspections
- Insurance – arrange owner liability insurance at competitive rate
- Prepare HST
- Prepare clearance certificate and capital gain returns upon sale of asset
- Repairs – handle all repairs through our trusted subtrades.
- Renovation -we offer our renovation services- kitchen upgrades, flooring upgrades, painting, etc.
- Legal – Filing of any eviction court paperwork as needed, represent owner/investor in eviction court.
Additional services offered to Non-Residents
- Prepare NR6, NR4
- Act as Canadian agent and remit withholding taxes on behalf of non-resident
- File Section 216 tax returns
How can RentCore help?
Let us know how we can help to get what you need, and we’ll do the rest. Get in touch with us, we’ll guide you through the process.
RentCore Property Management
Monthly Condo Management Fees
6% or $99 min.
Tenant Locator Fee
1 Month rent
Non-Residency Tax Filing
Landlord Condo Insurance
In Managed Assets
years of experience
Why Choose RentCore?
At RentCore, we’re more than just a property management company. We understand how important it is to provide the best service that benefits both Landlords and tenants, and we accomplish this by leveraging our key assets.
Prompt Client Support
We remain on call, 24/7 to help out in case of emergencies or repairs, be it Landlord or tenant.
Top Tier Marketing
We put your property in lights for maximum exposure, to guarantee occupancy in record time.
Seasoned Management Team
Our experienced, professional and dedicated staff are ready to assist at a moment’s notice.
Fair & Balanced Fees
We offer some of the most competitive rates and fees in the property management business, for your benefit.
Professional Leasing Experts
We screen the best tenants and pair them with the greatest properties, while providing full turnkey support.
Skilled Trades Network
We have established longstanding relationships with skilled tradespeople, to deliver the best service for our clients.
We Help You
The business of renting out a property extends far beyond just finding a great tenant. There are a lot of moving parts in the process, from compliance with regulations and local bylaws, to insurance issues and repairs. Thankfully, we’re always on hand to offer advice and care for any challenging scenario that might pop up.
It’s Your Responsibility..
Many first-time tenants think renting a property means everything is taken care of..
Dealing With Terrible Tenants
In a perfect world, every human being would be respectful of those around them..